4X2 AND 4X4 SERVICE TRUCKS
4x2 and 4x4 Service Trucks, Custom Built to Order
More features. More benefits. More scope to customise. Shermac's small service trucks are built to suit your exact requirements and come with an array of options, within a design that’s less hassle to maintain and use.
When it comes to in-the-field mine spec service trucks, versatility is key. That’s why we make all of our mining service vehicles completely customisable, with this versatile service truck being no exception. Whether it's for use in Mining, Civil, or Commercial environments, we understand the differing machinery servicing requirements, designing and building our service trucks and vehicles to order.
- Models for 4x4 and 4x2 vehicles
- Engineered for easy operation
- Ideally suited to plant and equipment hire
- Designed and manufactured to your specifications
- Choose your safety requirements and spill control options
Read about the key mine spec features and options we offer, then contact one of our experts about designing the service trucks and vehicles you need.
Download the Service Truck Brochure here!
- The robust steel body is suited to even the harshest operational environments.
- Tank capacities are suited to your requirements and matched with the truck’s GVM capacity.
- On-board spill kit and ABE fire extinguisher.
- Emergency stops in strategic locations.
- Pneumatic powered piston pumps are used on new oil and grease systems.
- Pneumatic double diaphragm pumps used for diesel, waste and coolant.
- Ergonomic hose reel and control layout makes operation easy.
- Convenient and accessible enclosed pump and reel compartment.
- Spring rewind hose reels on all product systems, including light vehicle and fast fill refuelling.
- Ample filter and tool storage provided in secure, weather-proof lockers.
- Liquid-cooled, diesel-powered screw-type compressor provides air on demand for powering all pneumatic systems.
- Hydraulic-drive compressor is offered as an option, running off-truck PTO.
- Access stairs and railing to AS 1657-1992, providing safe and efficient operator access.
- LED combination lights at high and low level.
- Courtesy lights in reel compartment and spare storage area on the left side.
- Work light kit with four halogen-style lights, one on each top corner.
- HID work lights (optional).
- We fit ROPS/FOPS systems complying with AS 2294 and ISO 3471-2008.
- Conveniently placed remote fill points for new product supply into service body tanks.
- A quality two-pack paint system is used on both internal and external finishes.
- Fully grit blasted prior to paint application.
- Choose your colour.
- Additional corrosion protection systems are offered as an option for vehicles operating in highly corrosive site conditions.
Deep lug tyres (optional)
- 16-ply deep lug tyres for better off-road durability.
- Customised tank capacities.
- Product filtration.
- NMI-approved fuel metering.
- Oil products metering.
- Bull bar.
- Driving lights.
- Window tint.
To find out more about the mine spec options for our custom mining service trucks and vehicles, talk to our mining specialists.