6X4 AND 6X6 SERVICE TRUCKS
6X4 AND 6X6 SERVICE TRUCKS – MORE TAILORED, MORE COST EFFECTIVE.
Unlike some vehicle suppliers, we don’t simply stock and sell. At Shermac, we create tailored solutions and custom-designed service vehicles for the civil industry. The service vehicles are all custom engineered specifically for the Mining, Civil, and Commercial sector's practical requirements and built to last in Australia’s harsh operational environments.
- Sizes up to 6x6
- Host of mine-spec options
- Designed and manufactured to your exact specifications based on our consultation with you
- Designed and engineered to perform in the harshest Australian conditions
- All safety requirements and spill control available
- Built to suit any mining or civil environment
Consult with one of our service truck experts to outline your strategic, operational, and budgetary requirements and to get a free quote for the ideal solution for your need.
Download the Service Truck Brochure here!
- Large easy-access area for filter storage.
- Fully enclosed design provides weather protection, security, and a good area for signage to display your corporate branding.
- Baffled steel tanks, customised to suit your needs and matched with truck GVM capacity.
- Convenient and accessible enclosed pump and reel compartment.
- 15-metre spring rewind or powered hose reels for all systems.
- One-piece swing-up door providing robust security, weather protection, and shade for the operator.
- Hydraulic or pneumatic powered piston pumps are used on new oil and grease systems.
- Hydraulic or pneumatic powered diaphragm pumps are used for waste and coolant systems.
- Access step and railing provide safe and efficient operating access.
- Diesel-powered or hydraulic compressor and/or generator provides the energy to run all systems.
- LED combination tail-lights at high and low level.
- Courtesy light in reel compartment and other storage areas.
- HID work lights are optional.
- Additional LED worklights
- Filters, parts, and tool storage provided in secure, weather-proof compartments.
Filter drain box
- Large-capacity filter drain box mounted under the body, with evac connection for waste drain.
- A quality two-pack paint system is used on both internal and external finishes.
- Fully grit blasted prior to paint application.
- Choose your preferred colour.
- Suction probes to draw out of new product supply.
- Refill receivers plumbed into new product tanks (optional).
- Access stairs and railing to AS 1657-1992.
- Rear stair access for easy servicing.
- On-board spill kit and ABE fire extinguisher.
- Wheel chocks.
- First aid kits.
- Eye wash station.
- Bull bar.
- Driving lights.
- Product filtration.
- NMI-approved fuel metering.
- Window tint.
- Extra worklights.
- High volume vacuum waste oil system.
Contact our specialists in mining service vehicle design to find out more about the complete range of custom mine spec options available.