6X4 AND 6X6 SERVICE TRUCKS
6X4 AND 6X6 SERVICE TRUCKS – MORE TAILORED, MORE COST EFFECTIVE.
Unlike some vehicle suppliers, we don’t simply stock and sell. At Shermac, we create tailored solutions and custom-designed service vehicles. The service vehicles are all custom engineered specifically for the Mining, Civil, and Commercial sector's practical requirements and built to last in Australia’s harsh operational environments.
- Sizes up to 6x6
- Designed and manufactured to your exact specifications based on our consultation with you
- Designed and engineered to perform in the harshest Australian conditions
- All mine-spec options, safety requirements and spill control options available
- Built to suit any mining or civil environment
Consult with one of our service truck experts to outline your strategic, operational, and budgetary requirements and to get a free quote for the ideal solution for your need.
Download the Service Truck Brochure here!
Watch a video of Shermac's Service Trucks in action here!
Save hours of machinery downtime with a High Suction Waste Oil System..Watch video here!
Browse our Service Truck range by clicking here!
Find our more About Us by clicking here!
View our testimonials by clicking here!
- Large easy-access area for filter storage.
- Fully enclosed design provides weather protection, security, and a good area for signage to display your corporate branding.
- Baffled steel tanks, customised to suit your needs and matched with truck GVM capacity.
- Convenient and accessible enclosed pump and reel compartment.
- 15-metre spring rewind or powered hose reels for all systems.
- One-piece swing-up door providing robust security, weather protection, and shade for the operator.
- Hydraulic or pneumatic powered piston pumps are used on new oil and grease systems.
- Hydraulic or pneumatic powered diaphragm pumps are used for waste and coolant systems.
- Access step and railing provide safe and efficient operating access.
- Diesel-powered or hydraulic compressor and/or generator provides the energy to run all systems.
- LED combination tail-lights at high and low level.
- Courtesy light in reel compartment and other storage areas.
- HID work lights are optional.
- Additional LED worklights
- Filters, parts, and tool storage provided in secure, weather-proof compartments.
Filter drain box
- Large-capacity filter drain box mounted under the body, with evac connection for waste drain.
- A quality two-pack paint system is used on both internal and external finishes.
- Fully grit blasted prior to paint application.
- Choose your preferred colour.
- Suction probes to draw out of new product supply.
- Refill receivers plumbed into new product tanks (optional).
- Access stairs and railing to AS 1657-1992.
- Rear stair access for easy servicing.
- On-board spill kit and ABE fire extinguisher.
- Wheel chocks.
- First aid kits.
- Eye wash station.
- Bull bar.
- Driving lights.
- Product filtration.
- NMI-approved fuel metering.
- Window tint.
- Extra worklights.
- High volume vacuum waste oil system.
Contact our specialists in mining service vehicle design to find out more about the complete range of custom mine spec options available.