Off-Road Service Trucks
Off Road Service Trucks - The largest of Shermac's Service Fleet
Shermac is regarded as one of Australia's leading manufacturers of mine-spec fuel & lubrication service vehicles. The new off-road service trucks, the largest of the service fleet, provide an ideal solution for the ongoing maintenance of your heavy machinery.
Each service vehicle is custom designed down to the smallest detail, and is built with with a range of configurable sized tanks to carry diesel fuel, oils, coolant, waste oil, grease, water and degreasers, ensuring it meets your unique operational requirements.
- Designed for the challenges of daily in-field equipment maintenance
- Designed and manufactured to your exact specifications
- A range of tank configurations
- Quality components, including hydraulic dispensing systems fitted
- All safety requirements and mine-spec features available
- Built to suit any mining or civil environment
Learn more about the mine spec options and features on the biggest of our mining service trucks, then get in touch with one of our experts to discuss the service solution that’s tailored for you.
Watch the video here!
Download the Service Truck Brochure here!
View Shermac's Service Truck Range here!
Find out more About Us here!
Read what Shermac's clients are saying about us here!
- Convenient & accessible enclosed pump and reel compartments
- Fully bunded compartments for diesel, oils, coolant, waste oil, grease, water and degreaser
- Hydraulic powered pumps and rewind reels
- Oil filtration
- Filters, parts & tool storage provided in secure, weather proof compartments
- Units grit blasted to class 2.5 and coated with two pack polyurethane paint system
- Additional corrosive protection systems available for operating in highly corrosive site conditions.
- All safety requirements and sill kit options available
- Emergency stop buttons to shut down truck engine & compressor
- Safety railing, handrails and stairways with self-closing gates - manufactured to Australian Standards
- Fully mine-spec'd to meet your requirements, such as wheel chocs, MSDS docket holders, reflective tape, cat style jump start receptacle, battery isolators, voltage decal and extra lighting.
- Manufactured with your lighting specifications
- All work lights controlled by a switch in truck cabin & reel compartment
- Rear-view camera
- Safety warning decals
- Anti slip grips and threads
- Hydraulics to disengage when park brake released
- Company logos & asset numbers
- .... and more!
Contact our specialist team for more information!