SMALL SERVICE TRAILERS
2 TONNE TO 3.5 TONNE SERVICE TRAILERS - TOUGH, SMART, SAFE, AND GREAT VALUE
If you operate machinery away from the workshop, Shermac have the solution for ensuring they function at their optimum capacity! These long lasting, reliable, and user-friendly service trailers are built to your exact requirements, whether it be for mining, civil, or commercial use, able to be delivered anywhere across Australia and New Zealand.
- Designed and manufactured to your specification
- Up to 3.5 Tonne GVM
- Self bunded
- Mine Spec
- Fully enclosed, providing protection from the elements, as well as large external areas for your company’s branding
- Option of a range of power sources
- Easily accessible and secure storage area
- Ultimate solution for your onsite servicing and refueling needs!
Get in touch with one of our service vehicle experts about designing a service trailer solution that’s ideally suited to your operational requirements.
Download the Service Trailer Brochure here!
- Convenient and accessible enclosed pump and reel compartment
- One piece swing-up door providing robust security, weather protection, and shade for the operator
- Spring rewind hose reels on all product systems
- Air connection at the front of the trailer to utilize the compressor on towing vehicle
- Diesel powered compressor
- Diesel powered generator if required
- Fitted with a waste fluids system, configured for evacuating and out-loading waste fluids direct from the machine.
- Draining station for filters
- Pneumatic grease pump equipped to suit 20kg grease pail.
- 15m spring rewind hose reel.
- Compressor mounted inside cabinet for security, c/w exhaust plumbed to outside, electric start, battery, isolator switch, and emergency stop.
- 15 metre spring rewind compressed air hose reel
- Unit mounted to heavy duty trailer, with unique Shermac chassis design.
- All controls, pumps, and reels enclosed in sealed lockable compartment, accessible from right side of trailer.
- Sealed, lockable filter and parts storage compartment accessible from left side of trailer.
- All doors keyed alike, top hinge, with gas stay supports.
- Pintle eye hitch coupling.
- Carlisle electric / hydraulic braking system.
- Off road tyres on ROH rims with 5 stud Land Cruiser hub pattern.
- Trailer inspected and licensed to 3.5 tonne gross vehicle mass.
- Heavy duty jockey wheel on swivel.
- LED combination tail lights
- LED number plate light and clearance lights
- We use a quality two-pack paint system on both internal and external finishes.
- Fully grit blasted prior to paint application.
- Your choice of colour.
- Additional corrosion protection systems are available for trailers operating in highly corrosive site conditions.
- LED tail lights
- LED internal strip lights
- 5kg or 9kg dry powder type fire extinguisher
- 40 litre fuel and oil spill response kit
- Mine spec
- Metered oil nozzles
- Product filtration
- Spare wheels
- LED worklights
- High pressure washer