SMALL SERVICE TRAILERS
2 TONNE TO 3.5 TONNE SERVICE TRAILERS - TOUGH, SMART, SAFE, AND GREAT VALUE
If you operate machinery away from the workshop, Shermac have the solution for ensuring they function at their optimum capacity! These long lasting, reliable, and user-friendly service trailers are built to your exact requirements, whether it be for mining, civil, or commercial use, able to be delivered anywhere across Australia and New Zealand.
- Designed and manufactured to your specification
- Up to 3.5 Tonne GVM
- Self bunded
- Mine Spec
- Fully enclosed, providing protection from the elements, as well as large external areas for your company’s branding
- Option of a range of power sources
- Easily accessible and secure storage area
- Ultimate solution for your onsite servicing and refueling needs!
Get in touch with one of our service vehicle experts about designing a service trailer solution that’s ideally suited to your operational requirements.
Download the Service Trailer Brochure here!
Browse more of our Service Trailers by clicking here!
Find out more About Us here!
Read what Shermac's clients are saying about us here!
- Convenient and accessible enclosed pump and reel compartment
- One piece swing-up door providing robust security, weather protection, and shade for the operator
- Spring rewind hose reels on all product systems
- Air connection at the front of the trailer to utilize the compressor on towing vehicle
- Diesel powered compressor
- Diesel powered generator if required
- Fitted with a waste fluids system, configured for evacuating and out-loading waste fluids direct from the machine.
- Draining station for filters
- Pneumatic grease pump equipped to suit 20kg grease pail.
- 15m spring rewind hose reel.
- Compressor mounted inside cabinet for security, c/w exhaust plumbed to outside, electric start, battery, isolator switch, and emergency stop.
- 15 metre spring rewind compressed air hose reel
- Unit mounted to heavy duty trailer, with unique Shermac chassis design.
- All controls, pumps, and reels enclosed in sealed lockable compartment, accessible from right side of trailer.
- Sealed, lockable filter and parts storage compartment accessible from left side of trailer.
- All doors keyed alike, top hinge, with gas stay supports.
- Pintle eye hitch coupling.
- Carlisle electric / hydraulic braking system.
- Off road tyres on ROH rims with 5 stud Land Cruiser hub pattern.
- Trailer inspected and licensed to 3.5 tonne gross vehicle mass.
- Heavy duty jockey wheel on swivel.
- LED combination tail lights
- LED number plate light and clearance lights
- We use a quality two-pack paint system on both internal and external finishes.
- Fully grit blasted prior to paint application.
- Your choice of colour.
- Additional corrosion protection systems are available for trailers operating in highly corrosive site conditions.
- LED tail lights
- LED internal strip lights
- 5kg or 9kg dry powder type fire extinguisher
- 40 litre fuel and oil spill response kit
- Mine spec
- Metered oil nozzles
- Product filtration
- Spare wheels
- LED worklights
- High pressure washer