6X4 AND 6X6 WATER CARTS
6X4 AND 6X6 WATER CARTS - Safe, Durable, and Cost effective.
The custom built water carts and water cartage trucks designed and build at Shermac come with an array of water tanks, features, and mine spec options, all built to your specifications to suit any mining, civil, or commercial environment or requirement.
- Water tanks up to 15,000 litre capacity
- Designed and manufactured to your specifications
- Quality components
- A range of water application systems available
- Optional Ball Baffle System for improved load stability
Here are just some of the options and features we offer with our mine spec water cartage trucks, so take a look and talk to our water cart team about the custom water cartage solution you need.
Download our Water Cart Brochure here!
Browse our Water Cart Range by clicking here!
Find our more About Us by clicking here!
View our testimonials by clicking here!
- Fully baffled steel tank.
- Capacities to suit truck GVM.
Water tank fittings
- Top-fill funnel for easy stand pipe filling.
- Water level gauge on front of tank.
- Optional fill snorkel.
- Hydraulic powered centrifugal water pump.
- Mounted in front of tank unit to avoid corrosive water spray damage.
Mounting and mudguards
- Spring isolation mounts eliminates stress on water tanks.
- HDPE polyethylene rubbing strip between chassis and water tank rails.
- Hydraulic controlled water cannon.
- In-cabin joystick direction control.
- Pneumatic butterfly valve for water control.
- Left and right batter sprays mounted on camlocks for adjustability.
- Centre fan spray.
- Stainless steel spray heads with double acting pneumatic valves.
Self fill (optional)
- Self fill option with 3” camlock connection and valves to direct flow from water source via pump into water tank.
- LED combination tail lights, side marker lights, and number plate light.
- Mine spec models have high-level tail lights, work light kits, and amber beacon front and rear.
- Certified ROPS and FOPS systems are offered as optional.
Stairway and railing (optional)
- Access stairs and railing built to AS 1657-1992, providing safe and efficient operator access.
- Conveniently placed ergonomic spray and cannon control.
- Completely grit blasted.
- Painted inside with two-pack epoxy water tank lining.
- Coated externally with two-pack paint system to match truck cab.
- Additional protective coating options including Teflon clear coats and impact resistant chassis protective coatings.
- Three dribble bar options are available.
- Left and right drop bar with poly spray bars.
- Full-width gravity-fed dribble bar.
- Full-width pressure-fed spray bar with industrial spray nozzles.
Poly tank (optional)
Ball baffle system (optional)
- Reduce fluid movement for improved load stability.
- Innovative liquid surge protection for safer liquid cartage in any type of tank.
Deep lug tyres (optional)
- 16-ply deep lug tyres for better off-road durability.
- Water cannon.
- Reverse camera.
- Work light kit.
- Hose reel with variable spray nozzle.
- Bull bar.
- Driving light.
- Rear flashing light.
- Foam injection system for water cannon.
- Diaphragm spray heads.
- Window tint.
- Canvas seat covers.
Need help deciding on the right configuration and mine spec specifications for your water cartage trucks? Talk to our mining experts.