8X4 AND 8X8 WATER CARTS
8x4 and 8x8 WATER CARTS - BUILT FOR PERFORMANCE IN THE FIELD
The mining water carts and trucks we manufacture are designed specifically for Australia’s mining industry with a host of mine spec features, options, and water tanks to choose from, so you know your water cartage solution meets all your operational requirements.
- Water tanks up to 25,000 capacity
- Designed and manufactured to your specifications
- Built to suit all truck configurations
- Ergonomically designed to be easy to use and maintain
- Engineered for heavy-duty use in harsh conditions
- Optional ball baffle system to protect against liquid surge
Check out the mine spec features, benefits, and options available when you build your water carts and trucks with us, then talk to one of our team about designing your built-for-purpose water cartage solution.
Download the Water Cart Brochure here!
Browse our Water Cart Range by clicking here!
Find our more About Us by clicking here!
View our testimonials by clicking here!
- Fully baffled steel tank.
- Manufactured to suit truck GVM.
Water tank fittings
- Top-fill funnel for easy stand pipe filling.
- Water level gauge on front of tank.
- Optional fill snorkel.
- Hydraulic powered centrifugal water pump.
- Mounted in front of tank unit to avoid corrosive water spray damage.
Mounting and mudguards
- Spring isolation mounts eliminates stress on water tanks.
- HDPE polyethylene rubbing strip between chassis and water tank rails.
- Hydraulic controlled water cannon.
- In-cabin joystick direction control.
- Pneumatic butterfly valve for water control.
- Left and right batter sprays mounted on camlocks for adjustability.
- Centre fan spray.
- Stainless steel spray heads with double acting pneumatic valves.
Self fill (optional)
- Self fill option with 3” camlock connection and valves to direct flow from water source via pump into water tank.
- LED combination tail lights, side marker lights, and number plate light.
- Mine spec models have high-level tail lights, work light kits, and amber beacon front and rear.
- Certified ROPS and FOPS systems are offered as optional.
Stairway and railing (optional)
- Access stairs and railing built to AS 1657-1992, providing safe and efficient operator access.
- Conveniently placed ergonomic spray and cannon control.
- Completely grit blasted.
- Painted inside with two-pack epoxy water tank lining.
- Coated externally with two-pack paint system to match truck cab.
- Additional protective coating options including Teflon clear coats and impact resistant chassis protective coatings.
Spare tyre carrier
- Chassis-mounted spare wheel carrier (where chassis space is available).
- Three dribble bar options are available.
- Left and right drop bar with poly spray bars.
- Full-width gravity-fed dribble bar.
- Full-width pressure-fed spray bar with industrial spray nozzles.
- Battery isolator and start isolator with lock out for service safety.
- Cat-style jump start receptacle.
- Emergency stop buttons (one in cab and one behind the cab) to help safeguard the operator.
Ball baffle system (optional)
- Reduce fluid movement for improved load stability.
- Innovative liquid surge protection for safer liquid cartage in any type of tank.
Deep lug tyres (optional)
- 16-ply deep lug tyres for better off-road durability.
- Water cannon.
- Reverse camera.
- Work light kit.
- Hose reel with variable spray nozzle.
- Bull bar.
- Driving light.
- Rear flashing light.
- Foam injection system for water cannon.
- Diaphragm spray heads.
- Window tint.
- Canvas seat covers.
To find out more about the mine spec options for our custom mining water cartage trucks and water carts, contact our Mining team.