8X4 AND 8X8 SERVICE TRUCKS
8x4 and 8x8 Service Trucks - Built for any challenge!
If you’re looking for mine spec service trucks for servicing and reducing the downtime of your heavy machinery in the field, look no further. Custom designed down to the smallest detail to ensure they meet your unique operational requirements. Our largest custom mining service trucks are big enough for any challenge in any mining or civil operation across Australia.
- Sizes up to 8 x 8, 50 tonne GVM
- A range of configurations
- Designed and manufactured to your exact specifications
- All safety requirements and spill control available
- Built to suit any mining or civil environment
Learn more about the mine spec options and features on the biggest of our mining service trucks, then get in touch with one of our experts to discuss the service solution that’s tailored for you.
Download the Service Truck Brochure here!
- Convenient and accessible enclosed pump and reel compartment.
- One-piece swing-up door providing robust security, weather protection, and shade for the operator.
- Spring rewind or powered hose reels on all product systems, including light vehicle, fast-fill refueling.
- Hydraulic or pneumatic powered piston pumps used on new oils and grease pumps.
- Hydraulic or pneumatic double diaphragm pumps used for diesel, waste, and coolant.
- All safety requirements and spill kit options available.
- Emergency stop on each side and in cabin.
- Complete fluid transfer systems are hydraulic or pneumatic powered.
- Compressed air provided by silenced diesel-powered screw compressor.
- Hydraulic drive compressor is offered, PTO driven.
- 300kg grease pod with overfill protection system.
- High-pressure grease pump and bulk grease pump plumbed individually to hose reels in reel compartment.
- We fit ROPS/FOPS systems complying with AS2294 and ISO3471-2008.
- LED combination tail lights at high and low level.
- Courtesy light in reel compartment and spare storage area.
- HID or LED work lights
- Filters, parts, and tool storage provided in secure, weather proof compartments.
Filter drain box
- Large-capacity filter drain box mounted under the body, with evac connection for waste drain.
- We use a quality two-pack paint system on both internal and external finishes.
- Fully grit blasted prior to paint application.
- Your choice of colour.
- Additional corrosion protection systems are available for service trucks operating in highly corrosive site conditions.
- Conveniently positioned remote-fill points for new product supply into service body tanks.
- Access stairs and railing meets AS 1657-1992, providing safe and efficient operator access.
Deep lug tyres (optional)
- 16-ply deep lug tyres for better off-road durability.
- Bull bar.
- Driving lights.
- Product filtration.
- NMI-approved fuel metering.
- Oil product metering.
- Window tint.
- Extra worklights.
- High volume vacuum waste oil system.
For more information about our custom mine spec service trucks, contact our Mining team.