Custom mine-spec tilt trays for sale - Built specifically for Australia’s mining sector
Our team has been designing and building mine spec tilt tray trucks for Australia’s mining companies and operations for many years, all custom engineered to meet each client’s specific requirements.
Our tilt tray trucks are all built from high-quality heavy duty steel. Check out the key specs for our tilt tray trucks, then contact us to discuss your operational and technical requirements. We can modify your tilt tray in any way you want, alternatively, see if we currently have any mine spec tilt tray trucks for sale and ready to be delivered anywhere in Australia.
Download our tilt tray brochure here!
Watch a video of Shermac's Tilt Trays here!
Find our more About Us by clicking here!
View our testimonials by clicking here!
Tilt tray truck body
- Heavy duty steel tilt tray with 5mm smooth deck (approx. 7400mm x 2450mm).
- 20ft container twist locks fitted flush with tray deck.
- Folding rear light mount to clear the ground when tilting the tray.
- Hydraulic tilt with stabilising arm.
- Hydraulic slide with main tray runners (featuring nylon guides around the tilt frame).
- Hydraulic rear jack legs for operating stability.
- Hydraulic powered 15,000lbs winch mounted in the front of the tray assembly, with rope slack control.
- Hydraulic functions controlled with a manual control bank on the rear left side and radio remote.
Tilt tray hydraulics
- Hot shift PTO and hydraulic pump kit fitted to Allison truck transmission.
- 150 litre hydraulic oil reservoir.
- In-cab controls.
- Pull-out access ladder on left and right sides.
- Safety railing around the tray in approx. 2 metre removable sections.
- Storage box mounted under the body on the left and right sides.
- Storage position for safety railing sections at the front of the tray body.
- Unit blasted to class 2.5, coated with two pack polyurethane paint system.
- Tray white (to match truck cabin), under body satin black, and railing safety yellow.
- One amber rotating beacon mounted on ROPS.
- Two LED work lights on top rear of unit.
- LED high and low-level tail lights.
- LED clearance lights.
- All work lights controlled by switch in truck cabin.
- Jump start receptacle.
- Flag pole with LED illumination.
- Main battery isolator and start isolator.
- Voltage sign on battery box.
- 60 litre under-body fresh water tank.
- One 9kg ABE type fire extinguisher located behind cab.
- 1kg ABE type fire extinguisher located in cab.
- Two emergency stop buttons to shut down the engine, one located behind the truck cabin on the right hand side, and one located in cab.
- Safety first aid kit supplied with decal.
- Safety and warning signs.
- Height sign.
- All controls and service points labelled.
- Wheel chocks.
- Breakdown triangle kit.
- Wheel nut tension indicators.
- Operators manual.
- 75mm reflective tape on both sides, and rear.
- Asset number sign.
- Second spare wheel mount on chassis.
Tilt tray truck
- 4x2 Isuzu FVR1000
- All systems fitted up to an operational level and tested.
- Certified roll over protective structure fitted to truck.
Tilt tray truck options
- Rear-view camera fitted.
- Upgrade to 20,000lbs winch in lieu of 15,000lbs winch.
Contact us to discuss your requirements. We’re confident we have tilt trays for sale that will meet your brief. You choose the mine spec, we’ll design and build it to order.