Mine spec tipper trucks, engineered for mining in Australia
Australia’s tough mining environments call for truck tipping bodies that are built-for-purpose. That’s why our mine spec tipper trucks are so popular among mining companies in Australia. We design and build our tipper trucks with robust truck tipping bodies to perform and last.
- Manufactured to suit any truck configuration
- Hardox plate option providing better durability
- Hydraulic lift and quick release option, giving even greater versatility
- Robust truck tipping bodies ideal for any material or earthmoving job
- Compatible with our mine spec water carts and trucks
Check out the key features and options on our mining tipper trucks, then talk to us about the tipper solution you need, or explore our range of mine spec vehicles and tipper trucks for sale in Australia, ready for delivery anywhere across the country.
Find our more About Us by clicking here!
View our testimonials by clicking here!
Truck tipping bodies
- All-steel tipping bodies with curved sides – smart yet robust bodies for a range of mining operations.
- Hardox plate used to improve durability and dent prevention.
- Optional access ladder conveniently slides out from under our tipper truck bodies, providing safe operator access.
- On-board ABE fire extinguisher with easy-grab type holding mount.
- LED rear combination lights.
- LED clearance lights.
- LED number plate light.
Body removal system (optional)
- Hydraulic body-lift kit gives greater flexibility – remove tipping bodies within a few minutes.
- Turn your tipper truck from a tipper to a prime mover in just a few minutes with over-centre body locks and hydraulic lift kit.
- Robust rubber wheel guards are used to keep everything covered, no matter what the mining operation.
Water cart compatibility
- Our tipper trucks are ideally suited as a work mate for our mining water carts.
- Certified ROPS and FOPS systems are offered as optional.
Trailer hitch (optional)
- Heavy-duty trailer hitch is optional, with 50mm eye hitch or pintle assembly.
- All light, brake, and hydraulic services for trailer operation.
- Our tipper trucks are available in side tipping, end tipping, or two-way tipping setups.
- Multi-stage under-body hoist provides plenty of lift capacity.
- PTO drive for hydraulics pump – transmission or engine mounted PTO options available.
- A quality two-pack paint system is used.
- Fully grit blasted prior to paint application.
- Colour to customer specifications.
Bull bar (optional)
- Alloy or steel bull bar available.
Deep lug tyres (optional)
- 15 ply deep lug tyres for better off-road durability.
- Bull bar.
- Driving lights.
- Emergency stops.
- Deep lug tyres.
- Window tint.
Contact us to speak to one of our mining tipper truck experts who can help you select from our range of tipper truck bodies and mine spec options to find the tipper truck for sale in Australia that meets your needs.