SEMI WATER CARTS
SEMI WATER TANKERS – CUSTOM BUILT TO YOUR REQUIREMENTS
Our semi water carts are engineered to be robust enough for demanding conditions while providing excellent weight distribution for efficiency. An ideal and fully customisable addition to any mining or civil works fleet.
- Designed to suit longer hauls and large volume applications
- Multi-combination compatible
- Providing flexibility and a range of mine spec options
You can find out more about our semi water carts for operations below, if you’d like to discuss your specific requirements and custom water cart solution, please contact our water cartage specialists.
Download the Water Cart Brochure here!
Browse our Water Cart Range by clicking here!
Find our more About Us by clicking here!
View our testimonials by clicking here!
- 29,000 litre tank capacity.
- Low centre of gravity.
Water tank fittings
- Top-fill funnel for easy stand pipe filling.
- Water level gauge on front of tank.
- Optional fill snorkel.
- Hydraulic powered centrifugal water pump.
- Robust rubber wheel guards for durability.
- Hydraulic controlled or marine-grade electric-controlled water cannons.
- In-cabin joystick for direction and flow control.
- Pneumatic valve for water control.
- Horizontal central fan spray.
- Adjustable left and right batter sprays.
- All pneumatic controls with control panel to mount in the cab.
- Custom sprayer kits available.
Hose reel (optional)
- High-quality alloy fire hose reel with 15 metres of 25mm hose and fire nozzle.
- One convenient location for all grease points.
- LED combination tail lights.
- LED side marker lights.
- Wired for lead trailer application.
- High level tail lights (optional).
- LED work light kit (optional).
- Control panel and loom to mount conveniently in the cabin.
- Various options for the dribble bar.
- Left and right drop car with poly spray bars.
- Full-width gravity-fed dribble bar controlled left and right.
- Completely grit blasted.
- Painted inside with two-pack epoxy water tank lining system.
- Coated externally with two-pack paint system to match truck cab.
- Additional protective coating options including Teflon clear coats and impact resistant chassis protective coatings.
- Lockable toolbox for accessories storage.
- Fill stationary water equipment quickly with 3” pressure fed outlet.
- Basic connections to provide total in-cab control.
Spare wheel carrier
- Spare wheel carrier to hold two wheels.
- One spare wheel supplied as standard equipment.
Ball baffle system (optional)
- Reduce fluid movement for improved load stability.
- Innovative liquid surge protection for safer liquid cartage in any type of tank.
Deep lug tyres (optional)
- 16-ply deep lug tyres for better off-road durability.
- Work lights kit.
- Rear beacon.
- Foam injection system for water cannon.
- Diaphragm spray heads.
For more details about our semi water carts for mining operations, please contact our Mining team to discuss the mine spec options available.